- Consult and select applicable paint colors and products.
- Protect landscapting, trim and anything that doesnt require painting. Carefully pull back shrubs, bushes, and flower beds and cover with plastic prior to painting exterior surfaces.
- Cover concrete, grass, & all other areas not being painted with drop cloths.
- Prepare the surface – priming, sanding, sealing, scarpting, washing, etc. so that it can properly absorb the finish. This seals in all water stains, seals bare wood, stops tannin bleed through (cedar homes) as well as provides an excellent base for the latex top coat and will subsequently leave your exterior looking freshly painted for years.
- Apply finish (by brush and roller)
- Clean up
- Final walk through and touch ups.
By religiously following these steps in the painting process, you can expect your project to completed properly the first time!
Exterior Residential Painting
A fresh paint job is a great way to increase the enjoyment of your home or business and contribute to its monetary value. Our team of Exterior Painters in Vancouver go thorough prep work, quality materials, planning and execution of proper techniques to ensure a consistently successful product every time.
Exterior Commercial Painting
You need the right tools to do the right job. We are equipped with state of the art technology necessary to deliver a quality product. Industrial power washers, high volume spray machines, scaffolding and boom lifts are few of the tools we have access to that assist us in scaling any elevation in Vancouver for your painting project!
It’s important to provide a clean working surface prior to paint. Our carefully planned power washing process ensures that the job is completed safely and efficiently. Surfaces we handle include but are not limited to brick, stucco, vinyl, wood, and metals.
Estimates in Minutes
6-Day a Week Service
Fully Insured Technicians
Our Clean Guarantee
Our Green Commitment
We offer a far superior gutter cleaning service all over the Vancouver area, from Whistler to the Fraser Valley. Learn more about our vacuum gutter cleaning process.
Monday - Saturday 8am - 5pm
We are closed on Sundays